Welcome to the world's first database of ferroptosis regulators and markers and ferroptosis-disease associations.
FerrDb focuses on genes, small molecules, and diseases. From this database, you will find:
- Drivers which are genes that promote ferroptosis.
- Suppressors which are genes that prevent ferroptosis.
- Markers which are genes that indicate the occurrence of ferroptosis.
- Inducers which are small molecules that can cause ferroptosis.
- Inhibiters which are small molecules that can restrict ferroptosis.
- Diseases associated with ferroptosis and what effect ferroptosis has on the diseases.
- : Congrats! FerrDb article is published.
- : The search result page is updated.
- : Congrats! FerrDb is accepted by the DATABASE journal.
- : Minor update. All articles of the year 2019 in PubMed are included (accessed on 2020.02.20).
- : The "search" function is improved.
- : The "Home" page is updated.
- : The "Help" page is updated.
- : FerrDb is released!!!